For some time now we have been working hard on our cloud tools. We have been building and refining our offerings to give our customers the best possible experience at small business prices. We think we have succeeded. Today we can run an entire office in the cloud without ever having to rely on traditional resources, such as desktops for users, server, storage, email and telephone PBX’s. Today – we are in the final stages and preparation to launch our latest cloud SAAS tool entitle “IT Cloud”.
IT Cloud is our premier cloud tool which is a desktop/office platform that can be configured with over 300 applications so you can conduct your day-to-day business without incident, including file structure and sharing. Now you can choose from applications such as Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, QuickBooks Premiere, Sage Act!, Abobe Acrobat and many other programs including popular sales and CRM packages, accounting & financial, office productivity, marketing, payment processing including specialty and vertical industry apps from construction management, real estate management, residential and commercial rental apps, nutrition software, insurance management, fundraising apps to executive dashboard software, restaurant management, human resources apps and daycare management.
As we work on our tools it is important to understand what, besides cost – motivates our customer base. There are many benefits one can gain when moving to the cloud.
Benefits of cloud computing
- Reduction in on site IT staff
- Reduction in hardware cost
- Increase organization agility with easy to use tools
- Eliminate software licensing
- “Green Computing” – organizations can reduce energy use
- Free technical support for all cloud tools
- Deploy servers and applications in a matter of minutes, not weeks
- Built-in disaster recovery, redundancy and resiliency
- Allows users access anytime, anywhere and from any device
- Streamlined processes – get more done with fewer people
- Ability to immediately change direction
- Cloud provider manages software updates and hardware failures
- Pay as you go and only for what you need
- layered security, including SAS70
We would like to hear from you about which benefits you think will best serve you and your company.
The cloud has convenient, on-demand models for access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, cloud computing is rapidly emerging as a viable alternative to traditional approaches – and is carrying a host of proven benefits to every size of company at affordable prices.
If you would like, we provide a Free Technical Assessment, this can be beneficial to new and startup companies that are not sure where to start. You can always find our cloud and hosted services in the right column of this page or by simply going to our website at Raven Cloud Computing.