Recently we talked about BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and how these devices are starting to intrude on your personal time. In our quest to be more connected, more informed and on top of the last news and events we use an assortment of smartphones and tablets.
Like most CEO, CIO and business executives you probably have been resisting the introduction of personal devices into your work environment. Although as a lot of you have already found out, whether you approve or not, your employees are probably already using personal devices at work.
If this is the case – don’t worry. You can at least get in front of this and control the flood by suggesting devices that are work benevolent.
Here is a list of devices that will be the least invasive.
- Apple iPhone 4/4S – this phone is one of the most popular and is most likely already in use by many of your employees. The 4S has features like remote device management and enterprise app-development.
- Samsung Galaxy S III & Nexus – The Galaxy S III is the newest phone on the market, it is well designed smart phone and is based on the Android platform.
- Nokia Lumia 900 – This smart phone is a Windows-based phone and is well suited for company use with easy integration.
- Blackberry Curve – This smart phone has been around for a while and is easily accommodates integration.
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx – This smart phone is also based on the Android platform and it has powerful apps that make it a good workplace option.
- Motorola Atrix HD – This is another Droid smart phone without all the bells and whistles of the Razr Maxx.
- HTC One X– This phone has a lightening-fast web browser with a quad-core processor. Another Android smart phone.The smartphones listed above can easily blend into your work environment and chances are they are already in use. The thing these smartphone have in common are easy configuration and management. They are least intrusive on your network and provide your employees with all the tools they need, these phones are feature rich.
The smart phones listed above can easily blend into your work environment and chances are they are already in use. The thing these smart phones have in common are their easy configuration and management. They are least intrusive on your network and provide your employees with all the tools they need, these phones are feature rich.
If you would like, we provide a Free Technical Assessment, this can be beneficial to new and startup companies that are not sure where to start. You can always find our cloud and hosted services in the right column of this page or by simply going to our website at Raven Cloud Computing.